Martin Johnson House
Special Event Guidelines
Below are the guidelines for renting the Martin Johnson House for an exclusive event.
- No rice, birdseed, rose petals, confetti, sand, sparklers or tiki torches will be allowed on the premises.
All decor must be approved in advance on walk through of the facility with the
manager before the event. Nothing should be attached to the trees or house itself.
- The delivery and pick up of all rental items must be done on the day of your event.
- If a rehearsal is necessary, it must be scheduled with your Event Manager and will be based around events that we have scheduled. All rehearsal
participants are restricted to the wedding party only.
- ALL music and or entertainment will end at 10:00 p.m.
- Should you choose to hire any outside vendors for your
event, i.e., musicians, entertainers, etc., a
one-day certificate of insurance naming the Regents as
additionally insured is mandatory as well. Certificates of
insurance are not needed for the catering companies or equipment
rental companies as those certificates of insurance are on file
with the university.
- Trash cans must be ordered through your caterer and trash must be picked up at the end of your event.
- Total event logistics, must be approved by your Event Manager to ensure the proper arrangements are